Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Kristin Stewart. Ugh


There are a lot of people I could probably tolerate spending time with in a twenty-four hour period. There are also very few people that I couldn't STAND to spend that amount of time with them. Kristin Stuart is one of those few people that I would rather shoot myself in the foot rather than spend time with her. She is so annoying and socially awkward. Like really awkward. She also is just like, ugh, I don't even know! I just do not care for her whatsoever.

The first thing that comes to mind on why I hate her so much is her speech. Holy crap, send that girl back to 10t grade speech class! I wish I could physically show you how she does talk, because I think it is hilarious. She like stutters all of the time and can't take less than five minutes to get one sentence out. It's like dude, how in the heck did you make it in Hollywood when you can barely talk! And I'm not just saying the talking in the movies, this has been in interviews that I have watched on her. She just doesn't get how to talk in a normal fashion, and I would probably slap her silly.

Second off, her emotional expressions: Are. Non. Existent. In all of the Twilight films and then even in real life, all she ever seems to do is just stand there with this awkward expression on her face. It's like seriously, lets be a real person here and not be a robot. It's the worst to sit there and watch that she can't even really act and yet she is so famous just because she got into a popular film franchise. I don't think I could stand her staring at me when I told a hilarious joke and she wouldn't laugh. Honestly, I would want to punch her right in the face.

Also, I just don't know if  I could ever look up to someone like her. One thing that really bothers me is the fact that she cheated on her boyfriend, and with a married man! I think that is just awful and absolutely disgusting. And the fact that Robert and her are now fine. Honey, if you cheat on a man you should not get everything back that you had before, and vice-versa. I just don't think she has the same morals that I do and it would really bother me to spend time with someone such as that. I don't think it's cool at all that she cheated on him, and I'm reasonably sure she was on something at the Oscars too. I don't think  I could ever stand spending one hour alone with her, let alone twenty-four. 

No comments:

Post a Comment