Sunday, February 24, 2013

Favorite Actor!



To decide on my favorite actor took a lot more time than my favorite actress. For me, it took some long hard thinking to decide who would be my favorite actor. There are just so many great ones! I think of Matt Damon, Chris Evans (mostly because he plays Captain America), Christian Bale, Joseph Gordon-Levitt, and so many more! But in the end, I decided on an actor who I have really enjoyed watching, and that actor is Mr. Denzel Washington. He has been a favorite of mine for quite some time, and I really enjoy watching him act on film because he is just so great.
So, the first movie I remember watching with Washington in it was Remember the Titans. This is one of my all-time favorite movies ever! The story is one of the best, I think, and the acting all around, from a young Hayden Panitere to Will Patton to even Ryan Gosling is just amazing. I could seriously sit around and watch this movie over and over again. Denzel played a great actor in this movie, largely because I thought it was such a role that required passion, and Denzel definitely has that kind of passion to play a role like this one.



I also really enjoy watching him in a number of different movies. I really enjoyed The Great Debaters with him in it, and I thought that once again he played a role that required a lot of passion. That is probably the biggest thing I see in him when he acts. He takes on the role like no one else could, and I find myself watching in awe at his acting skills. I really enjoy watching him in movies like that, because he is great. Another more recent one was Unstoppable. Between him and Chris Pine in this movie, I thought it was unstoppable  The drama was so intense and really good. It's another one I could watch over and over again. And even though I haven't seen Flight yet, I am looking forward to his acting in that one.

I really admire the fact that throughout his career he has stayed out of trouble as well. I have read that he had a really troubled childhood, but the fact that from then on he has stayed out of that kind of trouble is really cool. I think he is a good actor that has been successful throughout his entire career and continues to be. He seems like someone who won't give up on anything and will continue to have an impact on the industry for time to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment