Sunday, February 24, 2013

Favorite Actress!


Well, this one wasn't so hard to choose because there is one actress in my mind that seems to stand out. Drum roll  please! That actress would have to be Jennifer Lawrence. Now, even though I did really enjoy the  Hunger Games and such, that really isn't the reason I have come to like her. She seems like she is the most real out of all the actors and actresses out there. She isn't the best at interviews, but she does come off like a real person would if they were out there trying to be an actress in such a hard industry to work in.
First off, she honestly is a really great actress. The first time I saw her preform was in The Hunger Games. I thought she did a pretty solid job in the film, but I still like the books better, mostly because they played up the love story just a little bit more. Then, I got to go see Silver Linings Playbook in theaters, and I thought that she was absolutely outstanding. The way that she got into the role made you believe that she was actually this way. She made you laugh or want to cry on and off throughout the entire film, which was amazing. And of course, I think she deserves and Oscar for that role, because she was just so incredible at it.




But you could say that there are a lot of actors and actresses who can do that, and I think there are a lot of them that can. The thing that makes her stand out in my mind, though, is the way she acts when she is not acting. She has come right out and said that she is considered fat in Hollywood but she doesn't care. It's great to see, what I think, is someone that is really normal and doesn't fit that old Hollywood mold. She has created her own mold just for herself, and it doesn't include all of that random dieting and such. It is nice to have an actress that breaks that.

The other thing that I really do like about her is that she does take care of herself. You don't see her doing drugs or partying too much or any of that. You also don't see her gaining then losing a lot of weight like a lot of people in Hollywood do. Part of that, from what I have read, is that her family values play a part in how she acts, which is how it should be. She also has kind of an awkward presence about her, which I think is great because all you normally see is people that are so happy-go-lucky they can't even hold a smile anymore. She honestly is one of the most real people in Hollywood, and I admire that she has been able to keep it that way.

No comments:

Post a Comment