Wednesday, May 8, 2013

The Future is Coming....

This is such a scary transition period for a lot of people, including myself. I can't believe that at this point in my life it is all coming to an end. We are closing in on the final days of our senior year and coming up on starting the summer before we all head off and go our separate ways. To be completely honest, I am very excited for what the future is going to bring, but I am also extremely worried and concerned about what this new future brings as well.

One of the biggest things that  I am concerned about is paying for college. It is one of my biggest worries and I think about it so much anymore. I worry with having to having to pay and the amount of debt I know I will have to be paying in the future. Of course, many people that I have talked to have told me not to worry about it because what happens happens. But I can't get over the fact of how many zeros are after those amounts. I've worked as hard as I think I could for scholarships but that can only take you so far.

Of course I also worry about the future of my education. I have a good idea of what I want to go into but I feel like I may be pulled into a very different direction. I worry I am not taking the adequate steps into making sure that everything is okay. I hope that my future will just work itself out as it has done for the people that came before me but I can't help but worry about it.

I don't know if this is a worry or a wonder, but either way it is constantly on my mind. I am always thinking about what my future life will be like and what will be going on. I think about if I'll marry anyone or when and how other things will turn out. I always think about this kind of stuff even though at this point I know that there isn't a whole lot that I can do to make something go one way or another. I am excited for the future to a point, but I am also nervous about how it will turn out, because it's the fear of the unknown.

No comments:

Post a Comment